Thursday, January 19, 2012

performance review time

Yesterday, my back was really painful maybe because I was under a lot of (emotional) stress. I found out that all the staff are consistently impressed with one of my junior colleagues and it has upset me. It really sucks coz I was hoping that I would get the highest mark this year since it would really help me on getting promoted. I think people in this division hates me. I just feel it. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid since I was not really making any effort in being friendly these days.

Since my shoulders and back were persistent on being painful, I decided to treat myself to a massage. Not just a massage but a really good one. In a really nice posh palace and I wasn't sorry I did. The Spa was just heaven. Right after that I felt really good. It cost me P1,100 for an executive room (your own room). Too bad I wasn't able to use the sauna. Maybe next time I'll maximize my time there. I really love it though. The place, the ambience, the hot ginger tea,a nd my Swedish massage. Just perfect!!!

Then on my way home, my peace and quiet was broken by this accident. Gosh! I'm soo glad no one was hurt. I mean there are lots of runners in the area and I'm so glad I wasn't crossing the street or something. One car was making a right turn while the other was going straight. So, the straight car bumped into the right-turning vehicle. I knew these crossing was dangerous because it says "right turn cautiously on green lgiht". I guess they missed the wour "cautiously" there. What a mess! I can just here the beep and the metal scratching into each other. That was some wake-up call for me coz sometimes I drive like a mentally derranged person. Speeding like hell and driving like I'm in a computer game.

No comments:

Post a Comment