Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Why I should hate this guy... 

1. When he's traveling, he only talks to me when he needs a favor from me.
2. He sits away from me during division lunch/dinner.
3. He told me he wouldn't want to go with me if not in a group.
4. When I was tipsy, I told him we can go to his place and hangout and he refused. He said I'm dangerous.
5. When he invited me and LA for lunch once, he actually wanted us to go and eat at the cafe.
6. No. 5 also happened before with me. I was embarrassed.
7. He doesn't want to go dancing with me.
8. He doesn't want a planned meetup. Only accidental ones.
9. When we went clubbing, he didn't buy me drinks. Instead, he just left me alone with my cousin while he smoked and flirted with other women.
10. He had a Latin party and he never invited me. In fact, he never once mentioned it to me.
11. When I told him I wanna meet his sister, he said I should go to Boracay. Then when his family dropped by at the office, he never introduced them to me. Only to SS and the other local staff.
12. Today, I heard him chatting with the rest of the local stuff but never came by.
13. Since he had a new assistant, he doesn't come to me and talk anymore. I guess he doesn't need me anymore.
14. Today, he never once came to my desk and said hi. Then it was time to go home.
15. He thinks he's all that!
16. He likes telling me all his stories, but when it's my turn he never listens.
17. He probably knows I'm into him and uses it to his benefit.
18. He's Spanish. They think they're superior.
19. He only invited IS friends to his party.
20. He hangs out with SS coz SS is rich and hangs out with rich people.

No comments:

Post a Comment