Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm weak

Earlier on my way home, I've finally succumbed to my weakness. I decided to wait on JL and "bump in him" on my way home so we have time to chat. I was holding my iPod and he he said go on don't mind me, put it on your ears. Told him it's ok I don't wanna be rude. He said thanks. Then he started talking about the PR and that he's pretty that I've done mine since that's what our director was waving at us. Though he said he didn't see what was written there of course. Then he asked me what the staff has said about him. Well, we were not supposed to say anything but I told him I'll tell him if he tells me what they said about me. He said lots of good stuff were told about me and Szasza and that the two of us were pretty much the ones carrying the whole division. It's good news but I wanted more. I've always been the star and I don't wanna share any limelight! I want the freaking highest mark! I need it to get promoted or even considered to be promoted!

So, I told him what the staff feedback was and that it's all good. Nothing negative. He was fishing for more info as to who the staff hate most now. I was already at my car but he stopped and probably wanted to talk some more. But I'm not gonna give it to him. He can't charm me anymore out of my socks. So, I told him he got what he wanted to know and shouldn't ask for anything more. That's what he wanted and I'm not saying anything more. He said fair enough and went on. This time I'm more conscious about being used. I won't be that person anymore. The eager beaver. No way! I have to resist his charms or else I'll go crazy! I won't wait for him again. It's just pathetic!

P.S. I miss my baby! Why isn't he calling? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment