Friday, January 13, 2012

TGIF!

What to do, what to do... It's Friday night and I have no plans!!! RATS!!!!

Now I miss "my baby". Yes, I have a "baby", well kinda pretend baby coz I'm not really taking him seriously. What do you expect? I met him at one of the popular and hottest club in the city. You don't take people you meet in those places seriously, right? So, when he asked for my number I said "ok, later" not really intending to give it to him. =) But, then he asked for it again and thought "what the heck" and gave my number. We could be friends, right? Since I don't really have friends I can hangout with and do my kind of thing. My friends have become old and boring (ok, not really but you know what I'm trying to say here). They don't go out as frequently as I want to and not to the places that I wanna hangout in.

So, after that meeting we went out on our first date on New Years day (afternoon 'til evening). Then again and again. Now he's away on vacation and I'm left with no one again! And BFF is also not here yet! She got sick and her flight was moved to a later date. Darn! I'll be companionless until she's here on her vacation on 27th. Can't wait!!!

Ok so back to what to do. Lemme see.... I'll go to that couture shop nearby then dinner at Boun Giornio. My other single friend told me she'll try to join me for dinner then we'll go and have an occular in Adriatico. Cool!! Now I have a plan! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment