Saturday, January 14, 2012

Night of fun

Tonight I had this oh so yummy Lola Ising's fried adobo at Cafe Adriatico (P435). I tried to make one last Christmas but it didn't work out. Hehehe Perhaps the cuts were too small and that maybe I should have deep fried it.


 

I also found a gem of a place at Adriatico - The Bar @ 1951. There's this really cool jazz band playing in a small 3-storey place. Kinda reminds me of one of those secret society of jazz lovers. It's like any moment someone's going to read a poem or something. Cool crowd too. Kinda collegey (I don't think that's a word hehe). Lot's of foreigners too. I was suprised and impressed. At least these guys know how to have fun and are staying away from stuffy "sosyal" place and live in their expat bubble. Puke! [Just a side story, I saw JL go home and he stopped at RH's room before he left. He was making jokes and laughing and everything perhaps for my benefit or whatever. Something about RH being 37 etc etc and he's making an immitation. I just ignored him and didn't say anything. I was so proud of myself for my self control. Feels good to stick to my guns!]

No comments:

Post a Comment