Thursday, February 09, 2012

Oh noooo!

Yep, oh no! Mr. Schue is growing on me. I didn't mean for this to happen. I just wanted a distraction from THAT other guy. But, I'm starting to like this distraction. And now, I miss him. My day is not complete anymore if I don't get to talk to him. Yikes! This is bad. This is real bad. Tsk tsk. Where's he anyway? Gosh do I really have to compete with badminton? Ugh! I hope he didn't go straight to bed though without saying good night to me.

On another subject, I missed telling you about a lot of things. BFF is back and she's keeping me busy I guess. Will tell you more about the following when I get the time:

- My trip to Mt. Pulag, Benguet
- BFF's conversation with you-know-who
- The guitar festival where I met Mr. Schue
- The amazing Mr. Schue
- My under-appraised apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment